Saturday 10 October 2009 | By: Lily Jasmine

10/10/09 Daily - Lunch at Coffee Bean



Let me share my super experience with all my friends who read my blog here. i was hungry after execise at Fitness First & looking for the coffee house for my lunch. I’d prefer Starbucks, cos’ I can on my laptop & surfing internet over there. Unfortunately, all coffee houses included starbucks, San Francisco or others all full house, only Coffee Bean is “empty”. I just walk in Coffee bean without think twice but I’d ask them few questions before I made decision to have lunch there.
My questions as per below :

1.) Do you have wifi over here? Yes, we have it
2.) Can I use my laptop to online? Yes, u can

There were the most important points for me, cos’ I need internet to online. I made my decision to place order for lunch at coffee bean. You know what was happened?

After I had order the food, they just told me that their wifi is only available for laptop & not for mobile phone, fine fine fine. The worse thing was u must register as coffee bean member 1st before use their wifi. The worst thing was they did not have switch to allow customers to plug in their laptop there!!!! Cilaka!! They really made me mad !!

Pls continue to read the worst of coffee bean. They were not even want to serve customers!! They asked their customers to collect their orders as per below process.
1.) Go to right hand side to collect coffee & go to left hand side to collect food
2.) When I went to left hand side to collect my food, they said they will deliver to my table, fine, I sit down & wait for my food & coffee.

3.) Finally they delivered my food to me but requested me went to right hand side again to collect my coffee. I wonder why they need to trouble customer with this stupid process & I asked them why? They couldn’t answer my question, cos’ they are stupid……coffee & food was prepared at same counter, then why should I need to collect my coffee at counter then food will send to my table???
See!! That is the reason why when all coffee houses are full house but only Coffee Bean is empty!! They are cheating & foolish their customers !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment