Friday 7 August 2009 | By: Lily Jasmine

Pretty but lansi lady


GeoTagged, [N3.08800, W101.71675]

I met a pretty lady in LRT this morning. She sat opposite me, she looks pretty but her make up is over-paint! I think she trIes to spoil her pretty face with terrible make up skill. The worst thing is she touch-up her makeup again in LRT, try to put more layers on her pretty face. Alamak! One thing I really cannot tahan is she very kurang ajar lah! Firstly she looks at me from head to toe then from toe to hair, but I only look at her face. After that she shows her lansi look to me, just like she tries to show off her super layer face. Hahaha!! I know I'm too bad to describe this lady with terrible description but she really gives me that kind of bad impression. So, pretty lady better don't too show off cos' your attitude will turn you down. ^_^"

0 comments:

Post a Comment